Table of Contents Freedom of Movement Act/EU
(1) For the purpose of issuing the certificate pursuant to Section 5 (2), the competent authority may require an EU citizen to furnish a valid identity card or passport and, in the case of
1. Section 2 (2), no. 1, confirmation of appointment or written confirmation of employment from the employer,
2. Section 2 (2), no. 2, proof of the self-employed activity,
3. Section 2 (2), no. 5, proof of adequate health insurance coverage and adequate means of subsistence.
An EU citizen who is not gainfully employed within the meaning of Section 2 (2), no. 5, who furnishes written confirmation that he is attending a college of higher education or another educational establishment in the federal territory shall only be required to provide substantiation of fulfilment of the conditions pursuant to the first sentence, no. 3.
(2) For the purpose of issuing the certificate pursuant to Section 5 (2) or the residence card, the competent authority may require dependants to furnish a recognized or otherwise approved passport or passport substitute and, in addition:
1. proof of the family relationship, in the case of relatives in the descending and ascending line documentary evidence confirming compliance with the conditions pursuant to Section 3 (2),
2. a registration certificate of the EU citizen whom the dependants are accompanying or joining subsequently in the federal territory.
No documents have been published so far for this section.
No commentary have been published so far for this section.