(1) Dependants entitled to freedom of movement who are not EU citizens shall be issued with a residence card for dependants of EU citizens valid for five years ex officio within six months of said dependants furnishing the necessary information. The dependant shall receive written confirmation forthwith that the necessary information has been furnished.
(2) The competent foreigners authority may require fulfilment of the requirements pertaining to the entitlement pursuant to Section 2 (1) to be substantiated within three months of the foreigner concerned entering the federal territory. The competent registration offices may accept the information and documents needed to substantiate the entitlement at the time of registration. The registration office shall then forward the information and documents to the competent foreigners authority. The registration office shall not process or use the information for any other purposes.
(3) The competent authorities may, for specific reasons, establish whether the requirements for the entitlement pursuant to Section 2 (1) are or continue to be met.
(4) Should the requirements for the entitlement pursuant to Section 2 (1) cease to be met within five years of the person concerned establishing permanent and lawful residence in the federal territory, or should they not be met, the loss of the entitlement pursuant to Section 2
(1) may be declared, the certificate confirming the right of residence under Community law withdrawn and the residence card revoked. Section 4a (6) shall apply accordingly.
(5) EU citizens shall be provided with a certificate confirming their right of permanent residence forthwith, upon due application. Their dependants who are not EU citizens and who are entitled to permanent residence shall be provided with a permanent residence card within six months of filing a corresponding application.
(6) Subsection 4a, seventh sentence, shall apply accordingly to loss of the right of permanent residence pursuant to Section 4, first sentence.
No documents have been published so far for this section.
No commentary have been published so far for this section.