Securing a livelihood is required for residence permits and family reunification

To reside in Germany legally, foreigners must qualify for what the German authorities call a residence title (Aufenthaltstitel), which can either be a temporary residence permit or a permanent settlement permit. In order to be issued either type of permit, foreigners must be able to secure their livelihoods in Germany; in other words, they must be able to guarantee that they can support themselves financially.

File Name: Lebensunterhaltssicherung_EN.pdf
File Size: 147.01 KB
Last Updated Date: 05-28-2024